1. Run (/jog/walk/stumble/crawl) the Edinburgh 1/2 marathon
2. Read 25 books (new, old, or just plain damn good)
3. Visit 2 countries I’ve never seen before
4. Climb Arthur’s Seat
5. Bake a cake from scratch
6. Become a bloody crafting goddess
7. Have an entirely meat-free week
8. Smoke a cigar like Al Pacino
9. Do at least 2 charitable deeds (and no, I don’t just mean giving my seat up on the bus)
10. Spend more quality time with my family
11.Get myself a new job
12. Become an MSc Publishing Graduate
13. Record it all in this blog
1. Read a new book every month.
2. Write a dissertation.
3. Learn to cook a three-course meal, and throw a dinner party to prove it.
4. Keep up this blog.
5. Visit fifty new places (could be towns, tourist attractions, even just restaurants).
6. Lose 4lb.
7. Wear my white dress.
8. Learn some Italian.
9. Get work experience in London.
10. Collect seven books signed by the author.
11. Take myself out of my comfort zone once a month.
12. Post a piece of my creative writing here.
13. Record something that made me happy, something that was lucky or something that I’m grateful for every day.