1. Write something creative every week. Post something creative once a month.
July: And Other Valuables
October: Writing That Sparkles
Post a photo a week. Take part in the Daily Post Photo Challenge once a month.
3. Post a quote
of the week every two weeks.
4. Review a book each month.
5. Learn about a new topic every two months.
6. Visit fifty new places.
1. Bar Leo, Linlithgow
2. Jack Vettriano: A Retrospective, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow
3. Aldi. Yay.
4. Rodin’s The Kiss, Scottish National Gallery
5. Planet Hollywood, London
6. Westminster Abbey (shop…), London
7. The Strand, London
8. The 02, London
9. British Museum, London
11. Her Majesty’s Theatre, London
12. Edinburgh Dungeons
13. Maison Bleue, Edinburgh
14. SSE Hydro, Glasgow
15. Hollywood, LA
16. The Grove and Farmer’s Market, LA
17. San Diego Zoo
18. In-N-Out Burger
19. Las Vegas, Nevada
20. Grand Canyon, Arizona
21. Monument Valley
22. Santa Fe, New Mexico
23. Carlsbad Caverns, New Mexico
24. Austin, Texas
25. Bass Pro
27. New Orleans, Louisiana
29. Memphis, Tennessee
30. Nashville, Tennessee
31. Cracker Barrel, Virginia
32. National Air and Space Museum, Washington D.C.
33. National Museum of American History, Washington D.C
34. Pat’s and Geno’s, Philadelphia
35. Rockefeller Center, NYC
36. Times Square, New York City
38. Selfridges, Oxford Street, London
39. Café in the Crypt, St Martin-in-the-Fields, London
40. Be At One, London
42. Billy Elliot, Victoria Palace Theatre
43. The Old Brewery, Greenwich
44. Gipsy Moth, Greenwich
45. Adventure Bar, Covent Garden
46. Ladurée, Covent Garden
47. Christmas Market, Southbank
49. Natural History Museum, London
50. V&A, London
7. Publish a book.
I’ve technically checked and published over fifty ebooks at work. And I was thinking I wasn’t getting any reading done…
8. Be bold.
I spent an amazing month travelling around the States.
9. Record moments that made me feel lucky, happy or grateful each week.
See more on Twitter!
Forrest Gump, An Affair to Remember, The Matrix, Gone with the Wind, The Godfather and Inception.
Forrest Gump. I am so glad I have finally seen this. Sad, but sweet. And I now understand so many references.
The Matrix. Brilliant!
Gone With The Wind. I’m sure everyone says it, but it was long. And not quite the love story I expected.
Inception. Also brilliant, although I would definitely have a couple of questions for whoever wrote the screenplay.
The Godfather. I started watching it, but I have zero interest in seeing the rest. Oh dear!
11. Read two classic novels.
To Kill a Mockingbird
12. Visit a tourist attraction in London.
13. Win something.
I won Easter Parade, The Extraordinary Journey of the Fakir Who Got Trapped in an Ikea Wardrobe, What Milo Saw, Choose Me and Goodhouse via Twitter.
14. Go on holiday.