The lovely CB and CR at dont4get2smile2day nominated us for the Bouquet of Three Award!
Thank you! In order to ‘accept’ the award, we have to share seven things about ourselves. We tried to think about best moments/versatile things/sunshiney moments to match the theme of the awards. In fact, I just realised when writing this post (and discussing the Liebster post with Clare) that we’ve never properly introduced ourselves, so here are seven things you might not know about us:
1. It was seven years before we set our sights on careers in publishing that we produced our first book: our high school yearbook.
2. I (Lauren) studied languages at university, which has allowed to me spend seventeen months of my life living abroad. It might be nice to have another wee adventure soon…
3. It took Clare 22 years before she travelled alone, but she picked a ten-hour flight to LA for her first journey.
4. We’re both massive fans of musicals. Clare saw Wicked four times in three years, while I finally saw Les Mis – one of my absolute favourites – live last month.
5. Nevertheless, our taste in music couldn’t be more different.
6. While I can’t run for thirty seconds without inducing palpitations, Clare ran her first half marathon last Sunday.
7. Apparently there are 1605 or 1710 steps to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, depending on which side you choose. We climbed them, with a ‘documentary’ video to prove it.
Now we get to pass the award on to 15 other bloggers we’ve discovered. We chose these blogs because they are interesting, funny, inspiring, or a mixture of these things! Check them out:
If any of these bloggers wish to pass the award on, here’s what you have to do:
1. Display your award picture on a blog post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to them in your post.
3. Pass the nomination on to 15 bloggers you have recently discovered.
4. Contact the bloggers to tell them that you have nominated them.
5. Finally, share 7 things about yourself.
Thanks again, dont4get2smile2day – we’d have nominated you if we could have!