As well as being nominated for the Bouquet of Three Award, we’ve been nominated by the lovely Lydia from My Feather Quill for the Liebster Award. The main purpose of the award is to spread awareness of up-and-coming bloggers, with the hope of unearthing all the hidden blogging gems that are out there! In order to accept the award, nominees have to do three things.
1. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you
2. Answer 10 random questions, or those of your choosing
3. And finally, nominate 10 new bloggers with under 200 followers and provide links to their sites. Your nominees are then at liberty to answer their own 1o but there’s obviously no obligation!
So without further ado, here are ten facts about us…
1. In a mere three months, we’ll have two degrees apiece
3. While Lauren was already writing stories aged six, it took me eight years to learn to tell the time…
4. We currently share a gorgeous flat in Edinburgh with our resident working woman
5. We both absolutely love the movie When Harry Met Sally and regularly dish out its quotes
6. After months of nagging from myself and the working woman, we’ve finally converted Lauren into a Made In Chelsea fan, much to her disgust
7. Neither of us sees anything wrong in dressing up as Harry Potter characters for fun runs
8. Much to our shame, we’ve both read the Twilight books, and worse, enjoyed them at the time
9. We’re already making plans for a visit to NYC for Lauren’s 30th – shame it’s 6 YEARS AWAY
10. We collectively created and sacked off six blogs before collaborating on Wake Up Your Luck. Seems that two heads definitely are better than one!
And here are our ten nominees…
I’m sure you’ll love discovering these blogs as much as I did!