My ten wishes for the Book Genie:
1. I wish I could meet J. K. Rowling.
2. Can the idea for my bestselling novel turn up soon?
3. I would like to be able to read ten times as quickly, but still be able to appreciate it.
4. Can I please meet Ron Weasley? Or Four from the Divergent series? Or Finnick from Hunger Games?
5. If I could have a library in my house like Belle from Beauty and the Beast, that would be the best room ever.6. I would like to be one of the people who joins Harold Fry on his walk to Queenie Hennessy. (Not one of the annoying ones.)
7. I would like to accompany the Famous Five on an adventure.
8. I would love the collected works of Robin Hobb. (I’ll be poor by the time I buy them all.)
9. I would like to spend a day in the Hundred-Acre Wood with Winnie the Pooh and co.
10. Can I be a Hogwarts student for a day? (I could make an entire Harry Potter-related list.)
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and you can read this week’s other posts here.