Thank you to Lauren, who has very kindly nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. (No, this is not another blog of mine and no, I am not nominating myself.)
I was nominated for this before, and you can read that post here, but since I thought of seven more weird things about myself I’m going to accept again, because why not?
- I apparently didn’t do a very good job of learning facial expressions when I was a kid. I get told I look confused at least once a month, at times when I am not in the slightly bit confused. I think it must be my resting face…
- I have Bill Nighy’s autograph, because he was filming a TV show outside my dad’s office, and he went in to use the loo.
- I love Romain Duris, the French actor, and at a bar during the Edinburgh Festival I saw someone who looked like him. I thought nothing of it, and my friend went to the bar to get a drink. She came back and said the guy was French and asking for directions somewhere…
- I’m really good at guessing the time. Even when I wake up in the middle of the night I could often tell you the time to the minute.
- I currently have a rather sore burn on the inside of my mouth after being a little too keen to eat some carbonara…
- A rather serious knowledge gap of mine was never having heard Bohemian Rhapsody until I was about fourteen years old.
- Zebra crossings stress me out. I would have to cross two to get to the supermarket nearest work, so I’ve started going to one farther away to avoid the ‘Are you going to stop/go?’ dance.
There we have it! I know some people don’t always respond to these as it doesn’t fit in with their blogs, so I will just give you a few recommendations of blogs I enjoy:
Pink Elephant on Parade is excellent.
Jenny was a book blogger who has branched out, and she is lovely.
I love reading this lady’s poems.
Why? Because Science is both funny and educational – what’s not to like?
I always say this, but read Becky Says Things.